About SmartSignage 2.8
SmartSignage 2.8 is an application that easily executes digital signage like a slideshow on a PC with Microsoft ® Windows ® 10 or 11, Apple macOS 11 or 12.
SmartSignage switches and displays images, videos, PDF files and web pages stored in it in order of name just by specifying a folder. You can specify the time to switch, and you can also specify that the video should be switched after the playback time has ended. You can add a display effect (transition) at the time of switching.
- From Ver.2.8, it has been possible to specify the duration for each file.
- From Ver.2.8.1, it is possible to display contents in subfolders (folders within folders). (When “Name” is selected at “Contents Playback Order”)
- From Ver.2.8.2, A function to prevent monitor power off has been added.
In addition, the following functions have been added from Ver.2.8.3.
- From Ver.2.8.3, added the ability to save cookies in the web view.
- From Ver.2.8.3, a preferred language setting function has been added to the web view.
- From Ver.2.8.3, added the ability to display the URL when a new window or tab is opened by clicking on the web view.
Refer to this help for detailed usage.
Note: This document is written for Windows edition and macOS edition.
About copyright and immunity
The copyright of “SmartSignage for Windows” (hereinafter, referred to as “SmartSignage”) is owned by Fukuneko Inc.(hereinafter, referred to as “Fukuneko”) Fukuneko and distributors are exempted from all defects caused by the installation and use of SmartSignage. Moreover, we do not do any operation guarantee. For details on licensing, please refer to “Fukuneko Software End User License Agreement” displayed at the time of installation.
About the License Key
SmartSignage can be used for free. However, the following display is added.
- “SmartSignage” is displayed on upper left
- “www.fukuneko.com” is displayed on the lower right
- SmartSignage animation appears at 3 minute intervals
- Show caution when opening multiple windows (should be hidden by clicking)
From Ver.2.6, there are two types of license keys.
“SmartSignage” license key
The following display disappears. ✓ “SmartSignage” is displayed on upper left
✓ “www.fukuneko.com” is displayed on the lower right
✓ SmartSignage animation appears at 3 minute intervals
“SmartSignage +Plus” license key
** In addition to the above **, the following display disappears.
✓ Show caution when opening multiple windows
If you do not want to display these, purchase the License Key and enter it in the entry field of “License Key” and register.
For purchase of license key, please refer to Fukuneko’s website (Language is Japanese only).
About Ubuntu Edition
The Ubuntu edition of SmartSignage has been discontinued since version 2.3. Please use Windows or macOS edition.